Crashin' the party

CBizzle

What's up guys. I'm part of the FRF monster that Shaggy created... Just heard about the new site and had to sign up. I've been a long time gun guy growing up shooting and bird hunting with my pops. I've since strayed away from hunting but love to shoot skeet and trap and and just go out blasting targets or whatever in the dezert. Like that creeper Bojangels guy said, shooting and offroading go hand and hand in our local socal deserts. Oh and watch out for those late night PM's from him too..... :eek:

I'm currently on the hunt for a quality 1911 but haven't nailed down what I want quite yet. I'm really eyeing the the Kimber Warrior but am also considering a Springfield. Hearing mixed reviews on Kimbers is what's keeping me undecided but the look of this gun is simply badass. Any advice from you guys would be welcomed!

kimber-warrior-pistol.gif

My current guns are:

S&W 22 Revolver - 6" Barrell, Stainless, Wood Grips - Beautiful gun and was my bday present when I turned 12.

S&W 38 Revolver - Stubby with Crimson Laser Grips

Bennelli Supenova 12 Gauge Pump - Desert Camo

Savage Stevens 12 Gauge Pump - Big 5 Sale Special

Winchester 20 Gauge Pump

Arckadian

Welcome to the site :). I have a Springfield 1911 personally, but I ahve been eyeing the colt as well. My own opinion on the springfield is that its a great weapon. The only problem I have is a slight jamming issue, then again, it did belong to an officer and I think it was his service weapon. That would account for the springs... uh... very USED condition. On the whole I am extremely pleased with mine though. Highly recommend either the Colt or Sprinfield.

CBizzle

Thanks Arckadian! Appreciate the recommendation. I do like the Colts too. Didn't the Marines just place a huge order for Colt 1911's?

Arckadian

hmmmm I do not know honestly... I am an Army man personally, so I dont look at the Marines to much. But I can find out.

Members online

No members online now.