Chat Thread (DDD)

Mockstar

Full Access Member
April showers, and lac of ammo on a boring Saturday forced me to do it.

New water pump impeller in lower unit. New tires. New Submersible LED trailer lights. New wheel hub bearings and seals.

Just wanted to tell someone how I spent my day. G'night gentlemen!
DSCN1725_zps4c1f458c.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
April showers, and lac of ammo on a boring Saturday forced me to do it.

New water pump impeller in lower unit. New tires. New Submersible LED trailer lights. New wheel hub bearings and seals.

Just wanted to tell someone how I spent my day. G'night gentlemen!
DSCN1725_zps4c1f458c.jpg

Smart dude, Smart dude !!! SOOOOOOOOO Many people NEVER think to maintain their trailer wheels, especially on a boat. Where when the seals go bad, water gets in the hubs and then rust and then.......

I've Roll Backed Several Boat Trailers on Friday and Sunday evenings. Usually quite expensive bills.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
The happiest 2 days of a boat owners life
1. The day he buys a boat
2. The day he sells it.
:boxing:

I could make a crack about costing a lot of money, but I drive a Jeep.
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
:emotions34:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Yes. Several months ago with someone that joined and is obviously no longer around. I never got my shirt or a refund

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Ugh.....I just found it stickied in the vendors section. That's BS. How much $ are you guys out?

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
I'm gonna ask here, Might make a new thread but I doubt it.

Talking to my dad about carrying a 45, he tells me 45's have trouble feeding hollow points. Only thing I can find is a lot of 1911's have this problem, but I can't find if it's a 45 problem or 1911 problem. I'm thinking about a Springfield XDs.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
My sig 1911 feeds them fine but i haven't ran much through it. I'm sure theres others that have feed issues and others will chime in

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I don't own a 1911, but a friend of mine has an older colt 1911 and it doesn't like hollow points at all. I don't know if it's just a Colt issue, and I'm not sure if the newer models are more acceptable to HP ammo.

Members online

No members online now.