25 acp

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My buddy picked his girl up a 25. Auto pistol and neither of us know what ammo to use in it. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this caliber and could suggest a s/d round.......Thanks for any help u can share.
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
205340.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Avoid FIOCCI. Unless they've made some corrections, had a bud that bought a .25 only cuz it was to cheap to pass up and it didn't like FIOCCI at all.

Did you not try to talk your buddy into getting her something rather than a .25? I'd even prefer a .22LR in a handgun over a .25 pea shooter. Maybe a .380 even if having to keep to small calibers. I know 3 people with .25's and not a one or myself very impressed.

oppo

Full Access Member
25 is the one round that, if I owned one, I would actually consider using fmj ammo. I would definitely avoid light for caliber bullets.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I've often said, if you're stupid enough to take a knife to a gun fight, you better hope the gunman has a .25 ACP because that's the only way you'll win. :rofl:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Raven is just a hair better than the Jennings/Bryco Arms IMO. I've seen, played with and shot both, and both had issues. Also with a Jennings .22LR that also had issues. I'd never want to have to depend on either for self protection.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Don't want to depend on depends either.I have had a rossi revolvers that was not trust worthy.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
She has access to his guns in the house, which I know does not help her if she's out but a G26 is in her future........she's a decent shot and can handle recoil, she handled a full size 45 just fine when we took her shooting.
Concealed 27

priell3

Full Access Member
I have an OLD .25 that I take out and shoot about once a year. I might look in to trading it in for something new.

11171aa.jpg

Members online

No members online now.