IPhone six

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of cord I need to sync my iTunes computer music to my new iPhone six. I figured some would know. What I saw at wall Mart was called a lightning sync c Ord that plugged into phone and sub on the other end for hooking up to computer. Thanks guys I know when you smart boys out there can help me........
Concealed 27:favorites37:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Technologies a little bit too much for the stringing cans of soup LOL but I appreciate the humor that never goes away in a matter how old we get God bless you .
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've never owned an Iphone. All mine have been Android. But I'd think any cord that plugs into the phone and then use a USB to plug into the computer would work. That is if you can't do it over your wifi or bluetooth.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I was thinking the same thing Dave but im gonna wait to see if another member can verify our thoughts on the OP........Thanks thought my brother, Jeffrey

TheOl55

Full Access Member
This Should do it for you...

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Zeus-Certified-Lightning-Cables-iPhone/dp/B00OOM2E4U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437169947&sr=8-1&keywords=apple+iphone+6+cable"]http://www.amazon.com/Zeus-Certified-Lightning-Cables-iPhone/dp/B00OOM2E4U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437169947&sr=8-1&keywords=apple+iphone+6+cable[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks figured it out and got one at Wal-Mart . With synch tomorrow and let y'all how it went, thanks for the help guys.....��
Concealed 27

Full Access Member
If it is certified apple you should be fine, some of the other ones will charge your phone but will not stream music.

Arckadian

I have had an iPhone 6 for a very long time, you have two options. You can sync your phone to the computer through the lighting plug, or you can just download stuff right to your phone over the Wifi. Personally I use the wifi for my syncing as it is easier and I can do it at night when I can swap out all my movies or songs and not have it interfere with me sleep.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks guys I'm learning how to do every thing everything synced just fine and loving it. No use for my outdated iPod but I like the options I have to play on my old school radio lmao!!!!!!
Concealed 27

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Now I have to figure out how to transfer my 8-track collection to my Walkman and I'll be up to date...:dancingpoop:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm having some issues with it ringing now. I don't have any phone numbers blocks that only a few phone numbers come in the rest are silent and Noi vibration even it's got to be something in the settings but I just can't figure it out if someone can help me out appreciate it I don't want to deal with people in the store but if I I need to I will, thanks
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.