WTS- Lone Wolf 40-9mm conversion barrel

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have a Lone Wolf 40 - 9mm blind Marked conversion barrel for a Glocks 27 it is blind marked meaning that the top of the barrel has no logo on it , it is on underside. The factory charges $15 for this addition. Also have a 9mm magazine to go with it. Asking $105 shipped for both don't want to split them up but will consider it. Please text message me if interested or send me a PM. My cell # for texting me is 727-744-0941 with any questions or you may have . Never had problems with the barrel no jams no malfunctions whatsoever . Thanks again , Jeffrey a.k.a. concealed 27 .

"God Bless to all"

Attachments

• DSC00547.jpg
    DSC00547.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
I will take it if nobody else jumps on it. Death in family to deal with first. On day next week .

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Sorry to hear that KWO 51 I hope everything goes well at the funeral nothing but love for you and your family my friend it's always hard to lose someone I will hang onto the barrel and magazine For ya. If you end up not wanting it just let me know and I'll put it back on my other websites. God bless you my friend and I hope all is well as it could be . Jeffrey Aka concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Let me know where I can send the check, at your convince. I don't have text messaging.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I actulally had a bidding war going in it and got a lot more than i expected im sorry KWO, I HOPE THAT IT DOES BOT AFFECT OUR RELATIONSHIP.....Jeffrey AKA CONCEALED 27

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts