will he ever learn

kwo51

Full Access Member
I don't have a problem with him being private security,we all have to eat and he was doing nothing wrong. The press picked up press release and ran with it.

oppo

Full Access Member
He is not employed by the store. He is doing this on his own. I have no issue at all with him doing this but I do believe it is a very poor decision on his part.

kwo51

Full Access Member
There is much more to it. The press is going after him for living. He has done nothing wrong but kill a punk.

Bluez

Full Access Member
He is friends with the owner he was asked to leave his dog in the store due to a recent break in.
he said he'll stay with the dog in his truck.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Let's not fall for the mainstream's press spin

Iuf we are ever in that situation they will not hesitate to demonize us, the least we should be able to expect then is or fellow gun guys support over the press' spin :)

kwo51

Full Access Member
IN light of all we have learned about the his case the only thing I would have done different was double tap the punk.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I just get why he thinks he is a leo, I understand if you wanna help but he's not a private security guard and will never will be........jmho

kwo51

Full Access Member
Why not ? 3 day class and state 48 not much to it. He may have a G and a D permit. Same
thing is required for CCW in florida no felony convictions.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
All I'm saying is that Zimmerman showed very poor judgement in the Martin incident.
Yes, he was found not guilty; but his actions leading up to the incident where, at the very least, questionable.

Personally, I wouldn't let him guard an outhouse

kwo51

Full Access Member
Only poor judgement I read about was the punk kid was not doing a good job at being a productive member to society. I stayed pretty close to this story having family in Sanford and hearing what was not released in the press. Zimmerman was given clean bill get over it.Could have been anybody that carries a gun in his place.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
George Zimmerman was arrested late Friday for aggravated assault and domestic violence with a weapon after allegedly throwing a wine bottle at his girlfriend, Florida police and his lawyer said.

Then 31-year-old was detained at 10 p.m in Lake Mary, near Orlando, his booking record shows. At a Saturday morning court appearance, Zimmerman was granted a $5,000 bond and was ordered to not have any contact with the alleged victim or travel to Volusia County, where she lives, reported NBC affiliate WESH.

A lawyer for Zimmerman said the woman is his girlfriend, and the incident involved him allegedly tossing a wine bottle at her earlier this week at his Lake Mary home, according to the Sun-Sentinel newspaper.

He also must surrender any firearms he owns — even though the judge said there was no indication he used one in this case. He is expected to appear in court again Feb. 17.

This guy will never get it and I expect him to evidently end up in jail for a long time...:Stupid Me:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
It look like that he is in more trouble so I guess if he haven't learn by now, it look like that he want.

kwo51

Full Access Member
His pistol had not been fired but the other guys had. Not Zimmers fault that people hate him for doing what he had to do. I think he should be give an award!!!!! Zimmerman 1 thug 0.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I may be wrong but my impression is he's an instigator. How can this much bad luck follow one person unless they're rattling peoples chains. I don't think we've heard the last from him.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I think he has a fatwa on him. He does seem to keep popping up and that is a problem. Like bill scum bag clinton and white house aids.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I think Zimmerman has been cursed since the shooting in Florida three years ago now and it will simply follow him no matter where he travels. I am really surprised that someone didn't shoot him right after his Florida acquittal and I agree you haven't heard the last of him.

oppo

Full Access Member
I may be wrong but my impression is he's an instigator. How can this much bad luck follow one person unless they're rattling peoples chains. I don't think we've heard the last from him.

I get the same impression. At the least, he has made some bad decisions however, it is only fair to point out that he has had a bullseye on his back for a while.

Members online

No members online now.