What is the TRUTH!?! AR-15 Used in Sandy Hook or not?

Fastfood

Front page story from Charlotte Observer! I emailed the guys about where they got their info and yet no reply? Were Ar's used or not with high cap mags. Where is the guy from "X"files David I think ....the truth is out there....

2013-01-29162920.jpg

2013-01-29162907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

STF

Full Access Member
I've been saying that forever. All these conspiracy theory crap going around about if there was an AR in the trunk then there couldn't be one in the school.... He couldn't have had one in the trunk and one in the school?

That's exactly what happened,

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
they just wanna scar ya, I m ready to go sit unarmed in an american tshirt letting parents know I care about the safety of our kids in front of our schools. get 1st responders where there they need to be in fashion ready to go.. Cant watse time so armed guards or armed teachers i see as a must in 2days sorry ass community. I plea for that....If they ban our capicity size I almost screwed......

STF

Full Access Member
They can ban whatever the fuck they want to. I am a free man and I'll do what I want to.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've read/heard so many conflicting stories. I don't know what to believe.

All I want to know is.....if I put one of those "This House Does Not Believe In Guns and is Unarmed" signs in the front yard and somebody breaks in and I dispatch them, is that considered baiting?

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
I've read/heard so many conflicting stories. I don't know what to believe.

All I want to know is.....if I put one of those "This House Does Not Believe In Guns and is Unarmed" signs in the front yard and somebody breaks in and I dispatch them, is that considered baiting?

:laughing1:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Ohhh, now they have gone full circle and back to, there WAS a Bushmaster INSIDE THE SCHOOL.
I'm sure the truth changed once again with a phone call from Diane Frankenstein to the CT Senator. "You tell them sumbishes we've got the media convinced it was a Bushmaster, especially since the ME lied, so dammit, tell them the change it back. We need all the help we can get and public pitty to get my gun ban bill passed."

Members online

No members online now.