weres all of our members?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Wife asked me to trouble shoot a bad string of lights on the tree. Yeah, she already has it up. I was the one who brought it out of storage (upstairs). She plugged it in. Now I get to fix it. Circled the thing three times replacing questionable bulbs. Still no joy. Somebody please fix the Jackie Evancho CD. She sounds like Alvin the chipmunk. I think it's time to bring out the big tools. Where's my 12ga?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I am a tree surgeon. Wheres the chipper.

I had a dilemma and I hesitated. I was trying to decide between the 12ga or the chainsaw. This gave her the opportunity to throw herself between me and the tree. So I guess it lives another day even though it's a fake tree. We're going to stop by Wally World in the morning to pick up another string of lights. She's volunteered to put them on. I don't think she wants me near the tree again. She called me crazy.....yeah, crazy like a fox.

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Administrator
The wife can drag anything she wants out of the garage and decorate at will.... I'm not on til Friday

Sent from my iPhone

kwo51

Full Access Member
Going to the gym to get lean mean fighting machine. Still having trouble with the cane on the trad mill.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Going to the gym to get lean mean fighting machine. Still having trouble with the cane on the trad mill.

Here I am working out on the treadmill. You should see the calories it says I'm burning.

pics-034.jpg

cce1302

Full Access Member
been working, busy, quitting, training, moving, working.

Now living defenseless in occupied territory.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
been working, busy, quitting, training, moving, working.

Now living defenseless in occupied territory.

We don't have a "Dislike" button. Can you carry pepper spray? Actually, carry a can of wasp spray. I hear it is pretty effective and perfectly legal. If anyone asks you about it tell them your allergic to wasps and cannot get stung.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Should start getting busy here REAL soon! Verticalscope is buying up all the OTHER forums, and the INSTANT you post anti-Hitlery stuff, you get banned! :lewx4:

Members online

No members online now.