Were you a gerber baby?

mopower318

E85551A1-777F-4AD7-A437-B337D12FF6EB-24319-000023B61597273A.jpg

Cuz I wasn't... Love their knives tho

Arckadian

I miss the Gerber I had in the military .... someone decided to borrow it and i never saw it again.....

BOJANGLES

Full Access Member
I like Gerbers. I carry a Paraframe II everyday, it gets the job done, they're not expensive, and I've had much better luck with Paraframes than many of the other folders I've carried.

infidel

That's a Gerber LMF Infantry ii ?

On a side note, who named these smart phones? I type Gerber it gives me Herbert. I've got to spell every Damn cuss word to it as well. Stupid phone.

mopower318

I definitely like it. Don't remember exactly what model it is tho. Full tang blade with glass (head) breaker on the handle end, fiberglass bedding in the handle, non slip grips, half serrated blade, and the sheath can mount almost anywhere and has a built in sharpener.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
That's the LMF2 Infantry, the ASEK and Survival come with 2 leg straps and aren't available in black if i remember right.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I use to have a Gerber Guardian boot dagger but it went missing after an auto accident. I had it stashed under my seat and I think the towing company helped themselves to it as well as a number of other items I had in the car. Freakn' thieves. While I'm getting a ride to the hospital, they're cleaning out my car.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Give the State Attorneys office a call. This is common and there my all ready be a paper trail on the towing company.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Give the State Attorneys office a call. This is common and there my all ready be a paper trail on the towing company.

This happened over 30 years ago. Wish I had made a bigger stink about it back then but I was young and inexperienced. I was sitting at a stoplight when some old fart rear ended me in his Cadillac. He never touched his brakes. It knocked the keys out of the ignition. When my car (Datsun Z) came to a rest in the median I had to stall it to kill the engine. This happened down in Boca Raton in '83.

ninja man

Full Access Member
oh yeah, swiss army all the way........

actually, i use my sword a lot. i cut myself trying to trim my christmas tree. but i do use it as a giant knife.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Me too and the guy that hit me said his brakes failed and he sold the car.He walked with no charges. I still have a bad back from it. Ninga that is better than a veana sausage!

Members online

No members online now.