Well atleast we can see it?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Sina 7....Is 7 people all it will hold? How many people have to peddle it to make it go?

I think that might be a Ghadir class submarine. The Sina 7 is a frigate type ship AFAIK.

Last edited:

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Sina 7....Is 7 people all it will hold? How many people have to peddle it to make it go?

I think that might be a Ghadir class submarine. The Sina 7 is a frigate type ship AFAIK.

I think my son is safe on the U.S.S. G.W. :jester:

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
Is that thing on deck its one torpedo? It looks like something from between WWI and WWII...

Not likely. Torpedos are typically fired from inside the hull, under water. That might be an anti-ship missile, or depth charges of some sort.

armoredman

Full Access Member
That was a joke amigo...my cousin was the XO on a SSN year ago, even though my swabbie days were on a surface ship. ;) Actually, it looks like a trash can bolted on sideways... emergency prayer rugs when that bright paint job is seen by the enemy?

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
That was a joke amigo...my cousin was the XO on a SSN year ago, even though my swabbie days were on a surface ship. ;) Actually, it looks like a trash can bolted on sideways... emergency prayer rugs when that bright paint job is seen by the enemy?

Gotcha... I did ten years as a sub-hunter... :D

I like the emergency rug theory.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I think it's where they stick the SCUBA tank that provides air to the sub. They must have at least a minute and a half submersible time. Reminds me of one of the Disney 2000 Leagues Under the Sea subs. On that ride you were never really fully submersed under water.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
We all live on a yellow................CRAP! Got The Color Wrong!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrs5DjHNUOE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrs5DjHNUOE[/ame]

armoredman

Full Access Member
Good grief, I remember that one, with the stupid playback of fake "crew chatter" going on with one guy in the "conning tower"...and the whole thing was gliding along on a rail. Wow, THAT brings back memories...last time I saw that ride was in 1977.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Good grief, I remember that one, with the stupid playback of fake "crew chatter" going on with one guy in the "conning tower"...and the whole thing was gliding along on a rail. Wow, THAT brings back memories...last time I saw that ride was in 1977.

The ride left Disney World many years ago. I think they still have an attraction similar to it in Disney Land. I go back far enough to remember that Disney had ride tickets. Remember having to use them to get on rides? Each ride had a ticket designation A,B,C,D or E ticket. That's where the saying "That was an E ticket ride" came from. The E ticket rides where the most popular ones.

DisneyTicketBook_wbelf.jpg

SWSS

Full Access Member
^^^ nope, never been to fairyville...had some awesome shrooms once, er twice.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Well blue is the first color in the spectrum that goes away underwater. The deeper you go the fewer colors that display without artificial light. Blue is gone by 40-50ft. That said that thing is a becon on the surface. I envision 6-8 guys chained to bike pedals to provide propulsion.

Members online

No members online now.