WeaponsForum Giveaway Results!

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Just placed my order for a Down Under with straps and PM sent. :D Thanks again for a great contest and the prizes!!! :happy107:

BOJANGLES

Full Access Member
Vendors and Winners:

I'll be making sure everyone receives their prize. If anyone has any questions or needs regarding facilitating receipt of prizes please contact me via PM.

Thanks,

Bo

clkelley

Supporting Vendor
The AMSOIL Prize has been issued/provided and Bullnettles has his oil on it's way! Again, CONGRATS to ALL the winners and thanks to the site "powers that be" who put it all together!

BOJANGLES

Full Access Member
The AMSOIL Prize has been issued/provided and Bullnettles has his oil on it's way! Again, CONGRATS to ALL the winners and thanks to the site "powers that be" who put it all together!

Awesome man, thank you very much. You've been a great addition to both forums and we really enjoy working with you.

High Noon Holsters

Supporting Vendor
Everybody is shipped, we used the rush service for free http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Rush_Service/rush_service.html An extra $50.00 in winnings. Keychain folks this does not apply.

Key Chains went US mail. All other orders you should have a UPS tracking number in your email you used wuth the order.

Credit for the winnings will be credited right back to the card you ordered with. You will get an email with the refund, if you have not already.

Anyway......................... PICTURES or it did not happen.

Enjoy the gear and stay safe.

Justin

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Got my tracking info today and iirc it said delivered on the 3rd. I'll get some good pics up for you guys. Thanks a ton for doing this and thanks again for outstanding service

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
If you have too many issues posting pics ill PM you my cell and you can text the pics to me. Then I'll upload them for you

Dixiejack

Congratulations to all the winners! You won some super prizes. I just found the High Noon Holster site and then found the Weapons forum ((that makes me a winner). I am more into handgun shooting, but anything that goes bang I like.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
My Black Alligator w/ Chrome Hardware showed up yesterday. Very, very nice. This thing is heavy duty. Should last forever. Thanks again to Weapons Forum for the giveaway and to High Noon Holsters for the prizes.
2012-12-29_18-09-42_165.jpg

Last edited:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
How do you upload the pics?

Get a account with photobucket or something similar. Once it's uploaded on photobucket just copy the image code and paste it in the comments box like you're typing in a comment. For multiple pics hit return a few times to put a space between pics

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Just a quick Thank You to High Noon Holsters for the Key Chain that came in the other day. The Python with brass looks kick a$$ and even better on my belt with the keys to the Harley hanging on it. Thanks Again!

SWSS

Full Access Member
My Black Alligator w/ Chrome Hardware showed up yesterday. Very, very nice. This thing is heavy duty. Should last forever. Thanks again to Weapons Forum for the giveaway and to High Noon Holsters for the prizes.
2012-12-29%2018.09.38.jpg
cant see the pics...what am I missing?

ViperJeff

Administrator
2012-12-29%2018.09.38.jpg

dave, We can't see in your dropbox :snoopfacepalm:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts