Weapons Forum on Facebook

Arckadian

also done and liked as well.... I think I even saw some stuff from mister Codrea on that page.... Sweet

ViperJeff

Administrator
I sent it to all my friends, hope you all do too.....

I post up hot topics with links back to the forum and what we are talking about. I know for the next few weeks it will probably be a lot of gun control stuff, however, talk guns and fun to and I'll show them as a Hot Topic. The cool part is I get to show off your Avitars!!!!!

Have fun and enjoy America's Best Sport, go shooting today!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I sent it to all my friends, hope you all do too.....

I post up hot topics with links back to the forum and what we are talking about. I know for the next few weeks it will probably be a lot of gun control stuff, however, talk guns and fun to and I'll show them as a Hot Topic. The cool part is I get to show off your Avitars!!!!!

Have fun and enjoy America's Best Sport, go shooting today!!

Are we able to share stuff on Facebook or do you want control of that?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Hard for me, I really dont want people to know about me.. and my parents (democrats) would get pissed I think... cause it would be shown to them and their friends.Will see

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Hard for me, I really dont want people to know about me.. and my parents (democrats) would get pissed I think... cause it would be shown to them and their friends.Will see

My inlaws konw what i do anyway and i am what i am. I like guns.

KKing

Full Access Member

Forgive me for asking, and trust me I don't mean to be rude, but how old are you? I know in life we have to pick our battles and some aren't worth it, but hiding who I am and what I enjoy will never be something I'll personally do

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Forgive me for asking, and trust me I don't mean to be rude, but how old are you? I know in life we have to pick our battles and some aren't worth it, but hiding who I am and what I enjoy will never be something I'll personally do

Not at all, I'm 40 and I live with my mother and father due to my health condions. I am on a waiting list for subsidised living but its at least 1 1/2 year wait and section 8 is not even accepting applications. I worked from age 15 to 35. All that being said they don't mind what I do but they don't want there friends to know. I cliked like on something and my mom read it and got upset. I luv and respect my family to much to hurt them. I am currently single never been married, and no children. My guns are my children,my life and they know and respect that. My mother who use to be anti gun is turning on my side. She agreed to let me teach her about the firearms in their home and is gonna let me teach her how shoot and all about gun safety. So to answer your question, I'm a grown man with severe health problems..... Concealed27

Members online

No members online now.