Warning To American Gun Owners From Canadian News Anchor

ViperJeff

Administrator
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL1-feyJPMk]Warning To American Gun Owners From Canadian News Anchor - YouTube[/ame]

Arckadian

Bone chilling that report was. However I cannot help but think that Obummer reminds me a lot of Charles Logan from the TV show 24. Thinks he can do whatever he wants "For the Good of the Nation" without risk of prosecution. We all saw how Logan ended, and he caused a lot of damage before he did. Strange how that show seems to have created their president in Obummers image.

kwo51

Full Access Member
The truth is stranger than fiction! No body has the balls to stand up to this criminal, we are in for SHTF soon.

Konas-new-ride

The truth is stranger than fiction! No body has the balls to stand up to this criminal, we are in for SHTF soon.

Both sides of the border are in shit.. I'm not sure where i would like to be when it hits the fan.. They will get what i own from my cold fingers.. They can have the damn lead first.. It's absolute BS how most Canadians will just hand shit over or step out of the way and allow things to be taken.

Members online

No members online now.