Utah Concealed Firearms Class

TacticalAdvantage

Full Access Member
I am doing a Utah Concealed Firearms Class on Saturday Sept. 22 at 11am in Grantsville, Utah at the Grantsville City Hall 429 E. Main St.
Cost for the Class is $45.00 per person. Class will include 4 hours State Mandated Instruction, Fingerprinting, and a CD Copy of Up-To-Date Curriculum. I will also be taking orders for the book "Self Defense laws of All 50 States (Not 57 States) Cost for the book will be $30.00
Let your friends and families know about this class, $10 from every person at the class will be donated to the Gary Sinise Foundation, a foundation that supports our military men and women who have been injured in battle

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
I am doing a Utah Concealed Firearms Class on Saturday Sept. 22 at 11am in Grantsville, Utah at the Grantsville City Hall 429 E. Main St.
Cost for the Class is $45.00 per person. Class will include 4 hours State Mandated Instruction, Fingerprinting, and a CD Copy of Up-To-Date Curriculum. I will also be taking orders for the book "Self Defense laws of All 50 States (Not 57 States) Cost for the book will be $30.00
Let your friends and families know about this class, $10 from every person at the class will be donated to the Gary Sinise Foundation, a foundation that supports our military men and women who have been injured in battle

I'm not in OOOtah ,,, but do you walk out the door at class completion with your the license ?
Really know don't you think you should take orders for the book for all 57 states. If the president says we have 57 then we have 57 :D

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm not in OOOtah ,,, but do you walk out the door at class completion with your the license ?
Really know don't you think you should take orders for the book for all 57 states. If the president says we have 57 then we have 57 :D

If it's anything like the class I took, it gets you all the certificates you need to get your CCW. You still have to process paperwork and fees with your local sheriff dept.

And as far as 57 states, here's what some have to say. Not an unreasonable speculation.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
If it's anything like the class I took, it gets you all the certificates you need to get your CCW. You still have to process paperwork and fees with your local sheriff dept.
And as far as 57 states, here's what some have to say. Not an unreasonable speculation.

Thats the way it is here and I'm guessing most or all other states ,, But I thought I would ask... Now off to the 56th State to investigate:D

TacticalAdvantage

Full Access Member
Here in Utah, which is one of the most Gun Friendly states in the Union:D, we have Uniform gun laws, and we are a Shall Issue State. There is only ONE source for your Concealed Firearm Permit, The Utah Department of Public Safety, Bureau Of Criminal Identification.

Members online

No members online now.