US War Vet detained in N.Korea

armoredman

Full Access Member
I have no idea...but I would have to say he is undoubtedly being "detained" as a war criminal, and will never be seen again, if he wasn't just shot out of hand as soon as out of sight.
Only things we should be sending to North Korea are "love bombs"...and no damn "policy bombing pauses"!

kwo51

Full Access Member
Oh so you think we should stop sending them millions of dollars to feed their poor? AH ya) Lets just tell them to keep rodman.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
His son is now saying his father has disappeared and is going thru the State Department to find/get him back. There are still something like 7,910 American service personnel listed as MIA's from the Korean War. I am sure many died in prison camps or were sent to the Soviet Union or China for interrogation and never heard from again. Just imagine if you were one of them who never made it home.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Sounds like an act of war to me.

general-macarthur-riding-in-jeep.jpg

"I say nuke those commies..then we will have peace".

General Douglas MacArthur

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I don't think we should use tactical nucular weapos on them , lets send Delta force in there and take out Kim Jong Un........I don't want an all out nuclear war because once one is sent any country who has one after the first is off its nuclear holocost after that......
Concealed 27

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Well he was finally released after some 40+ days. All to a fanfare of family, friends and hordes of press. Glad he is finally home but I still wouldn't set foot in that commie country..maybe he had to make peace with himself because of the war but look what he got in return.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts