Two former U.S. border agents to be sentenced

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Well that's going to put a small dent in the stream of new Democrats entering the country......

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Obama loves all the illegals that make it across the border because he knows that's a vote for him and the illeagals know they will receive benifets, especially the pregos that drop the Mexicans in our hospitals that give them instant us citizenship. Makes me sick to my stomach, impeach Obama. I or any other Rebublican could run the country better than him. But all he's worried about is the NSA leaker and he can't even get Hong Kong, Russia,or China to help him...... I wonder why,cause he's a dumb ass maybe.
JMHO and i really don't care if the Government is tracking what I say cause I really don't give a crap if they are, my 2nd amendment rights are trying to be violated and that is not what our founding fathers wanted..... we have the right to bear arms and they will take them `from my cold dead hands`...... I believe that a civil war is on way and i would be happy to fire the first shot.......:biggun:

Concealed 27

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
SAN DIEGO — A federal judge on Friday sentenced two former Border Patrol agents to at least 30 years in prison for running a ring that smuggled more than 500 illegal immigrants into the United States.

U.S. District Court Judge John Houston sentenced Raul Villarreal to 35 years in prison for being the ring leader and ordered him to pay a $250,000 fine. His brother, Fidel Villarreal, was sentenced to 30 years for managing the illicit business.

The sentences are among the longest given to border law enforcement officials for corruption.

Houston said he gave the severe sentences to deter other agents who have been entrusted by the American people to protect the border. The judge called their smuggling operation "disgusting" and a threat to national security.

Just more dirtbags who thought they were above the law...30 years isn't enough punishment in my book.

Members online

No members online now.