Today's Obama speech

kwo51

Full Access Member
Well I saw his lips move but nothing but garbage came out. He is afraid of us as he should be. He works for us and he is not getting a good review this time.:rollfro:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
If it weren't for that pesky constitution and the fear of impeachment if one of his 23 executive orders were to trump try and trump it, he would be much more forceful with his demands. We are beneath him in every way (in his mind) and we need to do as he says not as he does. They are patient, they will continue to chip away little by little.

I was listening to Hannity. One of the NY senators he was talking to said that even in your own home you cannot have more than 7 rounds in a gun without breaking the law. I haven't seen all 23 EO's yet so I don't know what he's up to yet.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.

22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.

| Gun Control | Fox Nation[/url]

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I just found and posted them in their own thread. Seems like a bunch of nothing to me. I guess he was really steering clear of the constitution. I think he is pressing congress to do something though.

kwo51

Full Access Member
He is trying to get congress to do his will.The tragedy at the school is to him a great time to disarm his adversaries. Not going to happen.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Funny how he had kids there with him. Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein used to do the same thing...

There was a picture I posted on one of the threads making the same comparison. I say history is trying to repeat itself. It's up to us to make sure it doesn't.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
THE NUMBER OF ROUNDS makes no sense to me. I would keep a full g19 rd mag in my house. Then if i have to defend for my family or myself I'm a pretty good shot. I would shoot the intruder 7 times then put an empty may in it b4 police arrive and keep all my mags in my safe hidden in my room for ammo and mags only. Does that make sense to anyone or am I just yapping? Its been a long day...Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
It is a feel good bill and will not be enforced unless it benefits them. Mayor is a rich Jew who should know better, he has armed guards!!!!!!!

kwo51

Full Access Member
I bet the hillbilly's in up state NY would like to see him. He better go away while he can.

Members online

No members online now.