This is interesting...

Full Access Member
At least someone has the balls to call it like it is, you are right though, this will not be up long.

kwo51

Full Access Member
No shit bat man. We are not able to do anything about it but eat pork! Peace through weakness is our leaders stand!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I was 5 at the time, and didn't really understand the '72 Munich Olympics massacre - even as I was watching it with my parents - but i DAMN sure understood what I was seeing on November 4, 1979... and I've NEVER trusted a mohammedan since. For anything.
smiley-finger008.gif

It's a shame that Admiral wasn't higher placed, since 1979.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Time and again they are guilty of atrocities and the world gives them a pass. We allow our country to kill and use baby parts for research . When are we going to wake up????

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Unfortunately, he'll be dismissed as a crazy old man even though he sounds sharper than I do. And yeah, He's stating what a lot of people already realize. But it carries more weight due to his rank and proximity to the inner workings of the government.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
That video has been up for a while, I've seen it several times already.

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Surprised the government hasn't had him sedated and put away in some padded room...amazing how some of our officials rationalize opposite views that are against our country.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts