This is for Ranger Danger

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Hope ya like it, its old but kicks ass IMHO.... Concealed 27

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxy7LmzZdQQ]The U.S. Army Rangers - YouTube[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks for sharing. That brought back a lot of memories

Thank you for this..... "I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

Without you we are not a free country, "Freedom is NOT and never will be free"

Those men who brave it out in other countries so we can be safe on American soil are the bravest men in my book. God Bless Them All.... Concealed 27

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Son in law was Ranger and went in to rescue Private Lynch. Can't wait for women to be recon Marines , Rangers ,Para rescue and Green Berets. Trash this mans army. Parris Island graduate 1968.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Girls with rocks. No I don't think they will ever make it as men without lowering the bar. Women will never compete with men = ,they are built different for a reason. They are only warriors one week a month. If they can pass as men do ride on.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I'm sure there's a few exceptions that could make it in the spec ops community but not enough to change everything around. I do respect that some women volunteer for the armed forces and serve in combat units though

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of the Rangers. Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier. Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some. Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow. Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country. Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. Rangers Lead The Way!!!

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of my Ranger Regiment. Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier. Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some. Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow. Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country. Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. Rangers Lead The Way!!!

The part in red is how you can tell if someone was in Regiment or attended ranger school and was in another unit

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts