This is bad

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Father's worst nightmare right there. I do agree that there is more to the story than meets the eye but it's still a sad situation to be in...for both of them.

Very unfortunate, I would not wish this on my worst enemy

Hard lesson for both.Hind sight is 20/20.

I totally agree. If there is anything to be learned from it, tell the story to your friends and family and let them know up front, you're not one of those houses to be playing such pranks. Shouldn't do it to anyone's house really. We'll never know for sure, but I have a feeling this might not have been a prank at all.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
That's what worries me about the pranksters that do stuff like that to STRANGERS just to make a YouTube video. Like the people running around acting like zombies scarring people RIGHT after that bath salts incident in Florida. You get one paranoid CHL holder(too many unqualified carriers out there IMO) and then someone's shot for kidding around

Very well put fellow GUN NUT........G19

kwo51

Full Access Member
My son knows I would be armed as does all in the family. Unqualified carriers? Lots of bad shooting cases by qualified carriers. 2 ament.says the right to arm bears, no if and or buts.Just because your paranoid doesn't mean you not being followed.IMO

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Cannot read the article anymore? What happened? Step son charged at the father with a knife as a prank and the father shot him? That's all I can gather from the comments. I'm interested in the full article.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Cannot read the article anymore? What happened? Step son charged at the father with a knife as a prank and the father shot him? That's all I can gather from the comments. I'm interested in the full article.

I'll see if I can find it, but basically kid dressed up in ski mask/black clothes to "scare his aunt." She called her brother (kids dad) from next door and he came with a gun. When dad got there he found the kid and yelled or whatever. Kid pulled a knife and dad shot kid, only to then find out it was his son after.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Found it for you Humvee

(Reuters) - A Connecticut man responding to his sister's call for help during an apparent burglary at her home next door, shot and killed a masked intruder who turned out to be his own teenage son, state police said on Friday.

Tyler Giuliano, 15, was wearing a ski mask and appeared to be armed when he was shot on Thursday by his father, who authorities declined to identify, said Lieutenant J. Paul Vance, a spokesman for the Connecticut State Police.

The father's sister, who lives next door, was home alone before 1 a.m. when she called him to report someone trying to break into her home. The father went over to investigate and was approached by a masked person dressed entirely in black and holding a shiny object, police said in a statement.

"Believing the suspect was armed with a weapon and about to attack him, the (father) discharged his personal handgun at the suspect," police said in the statement.

Giuliano was pronounced dead at the scene.

"(He) was lying on the ground in the driveway with obvious gunshot injuries, holding a weapon," the statement said.

Vance declined to further describe the weapon.

Authorities seized the father's gun, were investigating whether it is registered and will consult with the state's attorney to determine if any charges will be filed, Vance said.

Police also were investigating why the teen, who has no criminal history, was outside his aunt's home.

"We truly don't know. We'll look at the family dynamics, (his) school locker, cell phone, computer to figure out what's going on," Vance said.

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Thank you, Maxx!

That sounds like this....
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybNaZlhH3vw[/ame]

**Warning** turn down the volume.

Except it didn't end so well for the kid in the article...

kwo51

Full Access Member
My wife would have beat him to death with a wooden spoon.Then shot him with her Kimber or glock.

Members online

No members online now.