The Sensible Gun Control Of Hillary Clinton

priell3

Full Access Member
The presumptive 2016 Democrat front-runner for the presidential nomination, Hillary Clinton, is behaving like…Hillary Clinton. She’s nothing if not predictable, and has a long rhetorical trail, particularly where gun control is involved. Equally predictably, the legacy media are doing their best to protect her from herself and her record.

The Sensible Gun Control Of Hillary Clinton - Bearing Arms

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Whereas now anytime you disagree with the current thing in the White House you're considered a racist. If Hillary gets into the White House (heaven forbid) anytime you disagree with her you'll be labeled and anti feminist. In fact, if anything other than an old white guy gets into the White House, anytime you disagree with them there will be a term that they'll label you with.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Mini skirts were no allow in the white house when she was there.I f she had one on and bent over you could see here ball. Not man enough to have 2.

ViperJeff

Administrator
I would take some random idiot drawn from a hat over what we have now.

Oh no... I disagree....

We could end up with Sharpton, Reid or Trayvon's Mom....

Worse yet... Pelosi of that idiot Gov from New Jersey.. Christy

no idiots please

ViperJeff

Administrator
Can't keep them from running....

Can't keep people like this from voting either (see attached). I mean... can you imagine Rosanne Barr running for president and every female votes for her simply because she's a female... Yikes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0yv-nFheug]I VOTED FOR OBAMA - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.