The Man Who Wants to Buy the Biggest U.S. Gun Maker Doesn't Own a Gun

kwo51

Full Access Member
George Soros investment owns gun company's also. This is the way that the liberals will disarm us. No more lead processing in the US ,pushing green ammo and restricting our use of lead projectiles.We better get our heads out of the sand this next election or we will lose the US as we know it.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
The reason why I have as much lead as I can, not extreme hoarder of ammo but I have a good amount. I have a lot of 22lr and that's good for what they are asking for now days, 20 cents a round is highway robbery. I have about 5000 rds that I paid like 30 bucks a brick for awhile back and anytime I can find them cheap I will pick it up if cash is there.......I have seen a lot of lead free ammo hitting the stores now.
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
You will see ranges being sued by the EPA for lead abatement soon. Obamas plan,military bases are already going through it.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Damn government blocked the link!!!!!!!!! LoL wtf? anyway this guy knows jack shit about guns but his plan is to melt high tech with guns.. like finger print active triggers and shit like that..

Arckadian

It will be interesting to see what happens, good or bad things area changing and that is the most concerning thing to me.

kwo51

Full Access Member
This could be like when AMF took over Harley Davidson motorcycles or the englishmen that bought Smith and Wesson. It would be like the government trying to run health care.Take all the profit and run.

Members online

No members online now.