The Armslist.com story

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
Lol, enables people to avoid background checks... Armslist or not, second hand and private gun sales only require good faith, no background checks. Ridiculous...

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

kwo51

Full Access Member
Again was it the gun or the person who pulled the trigger? Not opposed to back ground check, just who is doing it.Making it easy for anybody to do a check would be an infringement on your rights.

doublestack

Would it be that hard for you and the person who wants to buy your weapon to visit a FFL dealer and pay him $30-$40 to do some paperwork and have some peace of mind at the same time? I sure wouldn't feel good if some joker bought a weapon off me and then went and killed someone(s). Think it comes down to "responsiblity".

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've been on Armslist. Most sellers do say they will only ship to a FFL dealer. I thought that was everybody's modus operandi.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Websites kill people? or do people who sell to a person who kills people? Or could you just say buy off of the bargain finder? Well i think bad people kill people no matter where or what they use so i will arm myself thank you.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Again was it the gun or the person who pulled the trigger? Not opposed to back ground check, just who is doing it.Making it easy for anybody to do a check would be an infringement on your rights.

If one is a gun hating liberal, it was the gun and the killer is also a victim...

otherwise

most that understand right and wrong hold the killer responsible

ViperJeff

Administrator
Oh and I should add that this part of it made me scream!!!!!!!

The Brady Campaign, represented by Jonathan Lowy, director of the campaign’s Legal Action Project, says this is the first lawsuit against an online gun site for causing a shooting.

causing a shooting....seriously????

DrkSide

Full Access Member
I wonder if this is going to effect the traders on Facebook? Once again everyone wants to sue people/corps for the simple fact of wanting to blame someone besides themselves/their family. In my mind this is like suing craigslist because a person bought a car, got drunk, and crashed it.

Members online

No members online now.