Texas police officer gives chase after shot twice

Arckadian

At least the officer is still alive, that is a bonus. To be honest though, I am glad I don't live in that area right now.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Read more last night.Driver caught an 2 others perps in car ran. They no the name of both of them and the shooter was an illegal. They were members of a mexican gang. She went home that night so things are getting better for her.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Wow that was amazing courage and driving. She knew were she was on that 5 plus minute chase at every turn. Amazing Leo and deserves a reward for what she did. Very scary to watch honesty, they were firing out the windows as she was following her. Terrific for her, even though it was a female officer she's got huge balls..lol, I'm glad she's OK and stayed focused thru all that. God bless her for her determination to her job. Some people don't realize that when any Leo suits up for work there's a chance they may not come home......
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Had made the stop, tag run and approached car when shot. She may have been putting lots of lives in harms way by driving.Should have back up on approach. Traffic stop is one of the most dangerous things they do. Labamba car was fast.

Members online

No members online now.