talk about hypocritical...

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Well of course. Go ahead and ban them now. He's got what he wants, so he won't care.

Honestly though, and I'm sure not going to defend him, because personally, I think he and Gabby should be standing up and pointing out, that none of the gun laws that are being talked about would have prevented her being shot. I honestly feel they should be on our side. I think they would be too if Gabby wasn't a Dem. For the most part, what I've seen him and her speak for is Universal Background Check and keeping guns away from the mentally ill. I've not see anything to limit magazines and AWB by either of them. They're being used as Sheep.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Taking anybody's guns away, is seen as a act of war. Astro snot could be looking to run in his wife's place and is getting all the free air time.

Texasgordo

She was shot with a pistol so I don't get the hate for ARs. I really think he is using her injury for political gain.:goofy_batman:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
She was shot with a pistol so I don't get the hate for ARs. I really think he is using her injury for political gain.:goofy_batman:

None of it makes a damn bit of sense. She was shot with a pistol and a 10rd mag. But go figure, Reagan was sot with a .22 6shot revolver, but that sprung the 94 ban of the AWB and 10rd mag limit that expired in 2004. The math never adds up on this shit. Just like most mass murders, MOST are NOT done using an assault rifle.

SWSS

Full Access Member
None of it makes a damn bit of sense. She was shot with a pistol and a 10rd mag. But go figure, Reagan was sot with a .22 6shot revolver, but that sprung the 94 ban of the AWB and 10rd mag limit that expired in 2004. The math never adds up on this shit. Just like most mass murders, MOST are NOT done using an assault rifle.
most have mental issues that went without being handled...in some shape, fashion or form...

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
most have mental issues that went without being handled...in some shape, fashion or form...

Yep, and THAT IS the problem with these mass shootings. If take a look back into the lives of the shooters, ALL OF THEM were bullied or abused/neglected as kids, and the largest majority have mental problems.

Get tough on bullying in schools, which thankfully it is at least recognized the last several years, and keep guns away from the mentally ill and even the temporarily emotionally deranged, and the mass public shootings will be next to never.

I need to preach it here but, Guns ARE NOT the problem. It's emotional and mentally damaged people that are the problem.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Very Rarely do we get a chance to hear a Shooters Story since they commit suicide. But, if they could all talk after the fact, I have a feeling they'd all be like this guy.

This is Luke Woodham for an October 97 in Pearl, MS shooting that only 2 people were killed but he had many more in mind but was stopped by a school assistant principal.

But, this sums it up. He was bullied, he was neglected with very few coping skills, and the straw that broke the camels back, was the break up of what he THOUGHT was a girlfreind.

You can actually skip the first minute. It's just the opening of the show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhFvTyc9z04]Too Young To Kill - 15 Shocking Crimes Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

kwo51

Full Access Member
Given the state of psychology in the US today we all would be disarmed. Only ostupid's standing army would be armed.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I don't know why everyone is making a big deal about mental illness. I'm perfectly normal. I know this because the voices in my head tell me so...

kwo51

Full Access Member
Most voices in my head have dyslexia. But I understand them backwards and forward. Shrink would have helped but she said I needed more sex.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I don't know why everyone is making a big deal about mental illness. I'm perfectly normal. I know this because the voices in my head tell me so...

That's funny, my voices tell me the same thing??? hmm, I wonder if my voices in my head might be related to your voices??? What are you voices names? I'll ask mine if they know yours.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
That's funny, my voices tell me the same thing??? hmm, I wonder if my voices in my head might be related to your voices??? What are you voices names? I'll ask mine if they know yours.

Burt, Larry and Pedro. Pedro only speaks spanish and I never know what that asshole is saying

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
4F4FFA914013B9C8F36262E1627533_h316_w628_m5_cyMVxEgPU.jpg

Members online

No members online now.