State Posts

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Noone is at the state law section, we could use some feed back, especially Florida....I know most of them or where to get the correct statue on these laws......Please at least post 1 commnet to my 13 threads

ViperJeff

Administrator
I would but I have nothing to add (at this time). However, it has caused me to do additional research

ViperJeff

Administrator
I know I need to learn more.....

For those that would like to add there state and talk about laws in there state, just let me know

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm no expert, but I could add to a TX section.

Nor am i, Don't need to be, studying the laws will make you an expert. This is goal to educate the responsible gun owner he knows right from wrong. As kwo said in another thread most of America did not know how many laws are broken daily by registered gun owners. I will throw another one that I think is stupid in FL.

You are not able to carry in a hospital, Leos included.. but I can go to the pharmacy where the drugs are given out also. People are gonna start getting robbed by pill heads with the new laws at the pharmacy so I take 2 guns with me to get my scripts sometimes 3 lol

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
Nor am i, Don't need to be, studying the laws will make you an expert. This is goal to educate the responsible gun owner he knows right from wrong. As kwo said in another thread most of America did not know how many laws are broken daily by registered gun owners. I will throw another one that I think is stupid in FL.

You are not able to carry in a hospital, Leos included.. but I can go to the pharmacy where the drugs are given out also. People are gonna start getting robbed by pill heads with the new laws at the pharmacy so I take 2 guns with me to get my scripts sometimes 3 lol

Yeah, saw a special a while back about how bad the pill problem is in parts of Florida...

kwo51

Full Access Member
No problem with pills here . I get all I need. I carried in a hospital daily when restocking atm machines.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
not saying I don't do it at some places but its a long prison sentance should you have to use deadly force....

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
No problem with pills here . I get all I need. I carried in a hospital daily when restocking atm machines.

But I think you fall under a different catogory but I do not know the statue. Because you where handling Goverment Money. Were you Open Carry???

Members online

No members online now.