Smith and Wesson knives

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I was at Big-5 the other day and they where having a big sell on this, the first one. It use to be $70.00 but they were selling them for $15.00, they had more but I didn't need to buy all of them. It also a seat belt cutter and a glass breaker.

Attachments

• mine shotgun and kinves 009.jpg
    mine shotgun and kinves 009.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 15
  • mine shotgun and kinves 010.jpg
    mine shotgun and kinves 010.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 14
  • mine shotgun and kinves 013.jpg
    mine shotgun and kinves 013.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 13
  • mine shotgun and kinves 015.jpg
    mine shotgun and kinves 015.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 9

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
The seat belt cutter and glass breaker are worth that alone if there quality on the knife...So great score. Concealed 27

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Thanks guys, yeah the knife is heavy duty the other knife my son got it when he went to Hawaii to get marry. They were having a big sell, they had all kind of knives that were mark down.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
I carry this everyday...
SampWblackopsknife_zps29f24d81.jpg

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I've been eyeballing this one for a while, but haven't gotten around to picking one up yet.

197550000_01_lg.jpg

Mockstar

Full Access Member
This is what it's listed as on S&W website. "S&W M&P Black 1/2 Serrated Drop Point Blade Knife."

M&P 2nd Generation M.A.G.I.C. Assist 4034 Stainless Steel w/40% Serrated Drop Point Blade w/Liner Lock Black Aluminum Handle w/Rubber Outlay, Side Safety Lock, Thumb Knob, Finger Actuator & Glass Break. Lenght 8.5" open, 5" closed.

197550000_03_lg.jpg197550000_04_lg.jpg

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
This is what it's listed as on S&W website. "S&W M&P Black 1/2 Serrated Drop Point Blade Knife."

M&P 2nd Generation M.A.G.I.C. Assist 4034 Stainless Steel w/40% Serrated Drop Point Blade w/Liner Lock Black Aluminum Handle w/Rubber Outlay, Side Safety Lock, Thumb Knob, Finger Actuator & Glass Break. Lenght 8.5" open, 5" closed.

View attachment 742View attachment 743

I like that, I went to the site to look at it open, so did you get it from that site?

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yeah, I know that's right, look at that one college in TX where one or two guys were going around the school stabbing students and I think that 14 student had to go to the hostipal. This world is getting more crazy by the hour.

Members online

No members online now.