Six flags

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
My God people didn't you see the silhouette of the assault weapon he had on his shirt. It might cause some pansy to wet themselves or cause the terror of other guests. Some people can't differentiate between a picture the real thing. We can't have that now can we?

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Pretty soon we will be required not to say the A-word when speaking about that rifle...

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I saw that article a few days ago..what are they going ban now??..the letters NRA on your shirt or a American flag patch because it offends some dumb ass. I agree Vets should boycott Six Flags until they issue an apology...enough with this crap.

oppo

Full Access Member
Court: School was within its rights to ban U.S. flag T-shirts on Cinco de Mayo

My salute to their decision

man-middle-finger.jpg

Arckadian

Several sections of the Bill of Rights are under fire, the biggest problem is, if one goes down, then all of them can. Time will tell what is going to happen, but I hope I am well and truly dead before that happens. I don't want to have to deal with the chaos that is coming.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Its pretty damn bad when you don't know which side you want to be on in the riots. I support honest LEO's but distrust the government . I hope we delete this email. I think our rights have been gone for years they just are afraid of armed protest. We are not hearing the whole story in MO. Bullets are flying .

Members online

No members online now.