Sig Sauer 308

SWSS

Full Access Member
had my hands on one last week. liking what i felt. anybody have any thoughts? pros/cons?

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Are you referring to the Sig 716? If so there's a few members on here that recently purchased one so maybe they could give you some feedback. I've only heard good things about it

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I have a SIG716. So far I am more than pleased. Be sure to do a complete cleaning and lube before firing. Mine has been 100% flawless. It digests anything I have fed it. I posted a couple of pics on here not long ago. I just installed a Geisele SSA-E trigger and now shopping for glass.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Silver, you were one of the guys I was talking about. Bullnettles is the other and I talk to him a few times a week. I'd been on him to buy a Sig when he picked his up lol. From what he's told me he likes his. Maybe he'll see this thread

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
Love mine, even through some steel casing through it, no problems. VERY happy with the rifle and Sig overall. If I were in the 308 semi-auto market, I would definitely buy one again. I wanted a SOCOM, ended up with this, and couldn't be happier.

mgentry

Full Access Member
Same here, I've heard nothing but good things about the Sig 716, I would sure like to get one but the way things appear to be going concerning gun laws and bans, I most likely will never be able to get one. But I will keep my fingers crossed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts