Shooting Glasses

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I picked up a pair of WILEY X SABER ADVANCED shooting glasses the other day. I haven't tried them out yet, but I'm sure they are a lot nicer than the cheap-o-s that I was using.

The glasses seem to be pretty well built for the price. They came with 2 different lenses (Dark Tint, and Rust), a soft pouch, and strap that replaces the ear pieces. Both lenses have foam on the inside top to wick moisture and fit snug to the forehead, and the nose piece is also adjustable. $45+tax.

DSCN1739.jpg

DSCN1740.jpg

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Wish I would have known you were looking for eye pro... could have saved you some money. I have a bunch of z87+ rated ballistic eye protection if anybody is looking for some.

ViperJeff

Administrator
yes, I need some that will fit over my glasses. have you got your website up so I can go check on prices... fathers Day is coming up :)

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
yes, I need some that will fit over my glasses. have you got your website up so I can go check on prices... fathers Day is coming up :)

No, I've pretty much given up on that. I just don't have the time, and it's a huge pain in the ass.

Sending you a PM....

ViperJeff

Administrator
I know how that goes on web sites... believe me, so question....

When it comes to glasses, I shoot both on an indoor range and an outdoor range where the lighting is vastly different.

What do you feel is a good solution when it comes to direct light, incandescent light, shade.... Well, you know what I mean

Jeff
Let me get past this weekend, and I will give you a call

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
I know how that goes on web sites... believe me, so question....

When it comes to glasses, I shoot both on an indoor range and an outdoor range where the lighting is vastly different.

What do you feel is a good solution when it comes to direct light, incandescent light, shade.... Well, you know what I mean

Jeff
Let me get past this weekend, and I will give you a call

I'll hook you up with one that has multiple lenses for different lighting situations.

ViperJeff

Administrator
When Brad and I talked, it seems he has a very good selection..... Give him a call, I know he has what you need

Arckadian

I could also use the same information you sent to ViperJeff. I need glasses that can go over mine because there is a night and day difference between contacts and glasses I have noticed.

Members online

No members online now.