Senator Dianne Feinstein

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
And don't these people know that it's not the law biding people who they have to worry about it the criminal.

oppo

Full Access Member
And don't these people know that it's not the law biding people who they have to worry about it the criminal.

Yes, they do but reducing crime is not their goal. Turning citizens into subjects is their goal. What do you think fast and furious was all about or all the arms being sold to the cartels that Hillary is steadily signing off on?

oppo

Full Access Member
They don't operate on logic. They operate on emotion. No amount of reasoning will work with them.

This true of the sheeple and that is exactly what these traitors in office want is sheeple that are unarmed and obedient little peasants.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yes, they do but reducing crime is not their goal. Turning citizens into subjects is their goal. What do you think fast and furious was all about or all the arms being sold to the cartels that Hillary is steadily signing off on?

Oh yeah, I know F&F was a false flag event dreamed up to create more gun control. Just glad it backfired on them.

There is speculation that the CIA was funneling guns to Syria through Libya and that is why al Qaeda attacked there.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/the_worst_news_from_benghazi.html

oppo

Full Access Member
i cant stand her. not sure if its true but i hear she has a ccw permit... funny huh?

It is at least true that she had one. She may not have it anymore. I am sure she has plenty of armed security.

Members online

No members online now.