Security guard WINS!!!

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
Nice!

What is with internet cafes? Why are they targets for bad guys? Do they keep that much money in the till??

Arckadian

I think they see them as eady targets to get the fat and lazy american's..... Probably not a wise thought in this case. o_O

Arckadian

Yeah I saw the video for this some time ago, and I thought it was awesome :D He pulled his weapon and didnt give em a chance to fire back they ran for their lives quick as they could.

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
Well aimed, well placed shots, along with OUTSTANDING use of movement and cover/concealment until the scene was secure.

Excellent work. Someone needs to buy that man a beer or two.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Well aimed, well placed shots, along with OUTSTANDING use of movement and cover/concealment until the scene was secure.

Excellent work. Someone needs to buy that man a beer or two.

Well said. That man has had some excellent training somewhere

SWSS

Full Access Member
Dang! Never realized internet cafes needed armed guards...haha, guess we pack more iron here...

SWSS

Full Access Member
Yeah I saw the video for this some time ago, and I thought it was awesome :D He pulled his weapon and didnt give em a chance to fire back they ran for their lives quick as they could.
fla man puts it to them pretty good as well!

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Nice, love when I see the good guys win. But the punks never thought they had to worry about the "rent-a-cop"

btb601

Guy was a cool cucumber.
Reminds me to get some practice with my new belt hoslter that I just got in the mail today.

Members online

No members online now.