Ruger MK3

STF

Full Access Member
My wife just put this on Lay Away at a local gun shop. She's not even into shooting but maybe this will kick start her into it.

5A86771A-3DFE-45C7-B8FC-862A06F37FDB-10392-000008DC5C7CDAE8.jpg

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Nice. I have a few friends that own Mk II's so I looked at them and the Mk III's a while back. I'd hate to waste money on a pistol when the shooter (me) sucks with one. If it performs anything like or better than a Mk II you'll be very impressed

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
Mmmm slab sided bullbarrel, beautiful pistol she picked out. I've had 4 MK series pistols of one flavor or the other and still have my bullbarrel MK II, never had one in stainless though...looks like a keeper.

STF

Full Access Member
Yeah, she mainly liked how it looked. I told her it was going to shoot great. We'll see in a month or two. Maybe I'll have my Saiga12 out then too.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I have the MKII version. Great shooter. Do yourself a favor and learn how to disassemble and reassemble ASAP. They are a bitch to clean. There are some tricks to learn about reassembly. Watch the youtube videos.

STF

Full Access Member
I have the MKII version. Great shooter. Do yourself a favor and learn how to disassemble and reassemble ASAP. They are a bitch to clean. There are some tricks to learn about reassembly. Watch the youtube videos.

I've been told this more than once. The gun shop guy had no clue.

cce1302

Full Access Member
The MkII govt was one of the first handguns I fired when I was a kid.

I haven't bought myself one yet, but I do have a MkII 22/45 target.

My wife loves shooting it as well.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Nice!

I bought a Ruger MKIII 22/45 target barrel the other year so my wife could take it to a gun class with the hopes she would enjoy shooting it. When she first saw it she hated it. After the class she loved it. She really enjoys going to the range now to shoot it.

Members online

No members online now.