Quote of the day

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
345901.jpg

Jo6pak

Full Access Member

"It is a common function of small minds to tear apart the accomplishments of those that were great in our history"
Adolph Gunderson

oppo

Full Access Member
“Freedom is never granted. It is earned by each generation… in the face of tyranny, cruelty, oppression, extremism, sometimes there is only one choice. When the world looks to America, America looks to you, and you never let her down.”~Hillary Clinton

To bad the same can't be said of her.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
“Freedom is never granted. It is earned by each generation… in the face of tyranny, cruelty, oppression, extremism, sometimes there is only one choice. When the world looks to America, America looks to you, and you never let her down.”~Hillary Clinton

To bad the same can't be said of her.

One of her speech writers gave her that quote. She doesn't have the passion, patriotism or love of country to come up with that herself.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
“War is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought.” – General Jack Ripper

Sterling Hayden as psycho General Jack D. Ripper as he regales the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the Presidential War room about the obvious merits of nuking the Soviet Union into a puddle of borscht. From the 1964 movie Dr. Strangelove.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I think they should go out first in the conflict. I think General Patton said something like that at the end of WW 2. We should have listened to him.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I think they should go out first in the conflict. I think General Patton said something like that at the end of WW 2. We should have listened to him.

As noted in his diary May 18, 1945:

"In my opinion, the American Army as it now exists could beat the Russians with the greatest of ease, because, while the Russians have good infantry, they are lacking in artillery, air, tanks, and in the knowledge of the use of the combined arms, whereas we excel in all three of these. If it should be necessary to fight the Russians, the sooner we do it the better."

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
"Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You cannot feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight."
-The Harvanal

kwo51

Full Access Member
Faith is walking out on the balcony and think God will protect you. Woops!!!!! I watch were I step on the stairs!!!!!! MLK was not my HERO!!!!!!!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I really want to travel. The bug has bitten me bad and I can't do anything about it at the moment. But sure do want to go. Maybe in the not too distant future.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

kwo51

Full Access Member
Fair winds and clear sky s for you I hope. I'm not going anyplace I can't take a glock!!!!!!

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear - kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor - with the cry of grave national emergency.

Douglas MacArthur

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
"First, they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,
then they fight you,
And then you win."

Mohandas Gandhi

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts