Pmags for good price on mags and shipping

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I found a website that sells alot of AR-15 mags including pmags in 10 packs and individually. Prices are good on everything but almost everything is in stock including the 40 rd pmags that i ordered. Shipping is cheap but takes about 10 days. That's the only bad thing I came across with my transaction, they are busy so that's were that comes into play. They also sell AK, glock, and 6.8 mags.... good site in my eyes so i thought I would share HG Hunting and Tactical

Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Got my 40 rd Pmags today.... length vs 30 rd.... 40rd is 8 & 3/8 inches vs 30 rd is 6 & 3/8 inches. Only a 2 inch difference. I have my lake city .556 green tips penetraters 62 grain in one of the 40 rounders and the other is for range. Glad I picked them up....
Concealed 27

Bluez

Full Access Member
its fun buying Mags..
but at this point I have 30rd Mags coming out the wazoo :eek:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Me too, I have 12 30 rds and two 40 rds and 4 20 rd all pmags, I also have 4 tapco 30 rds......I'm done buying mags for my ar and now getting some 10/22 25 rd mags to have 4 total and 4 10 rds mags for my 10/22 take down. I have 2000 rds of 22lr and 1500 556 fmj for range then my redtip hollow point and green tips for SD......ammo is getting scarce so I pick up what I can when i see it.......
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Picture of 40rd Mag in AR

Heres a picture of the 40rd mag so you can see what it looks like in rifle

Attachments

• DSC00235.jpg
    DSC00235.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 7

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Thanks for posting. After my fishing trip to OBX I might a couple. Think I will get rich the next time we have a buying frenzy. Starting to see some $99 stripped lowers locally, might buy a few of those and put away also. :drool2:

Members online

No members online now.