One Biker Kills Another Attempting To Shoot A Bucket Off His Head

priell3

Full Access Member
One Biker Kills Another Attempting To Shoot A Bucket Off His Head

Pasco County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a call at 9:14 p.m. Sunday about a man down at the Rock Harley Saloon, located at 2624 Land O’ Lakes Boulevard.

When deputies arrived, they found Billy Lee McDaniel, 43, with a gunshot wound to the head.

Investigators say McDaniel and members of the Southern Sons Motorcycle Club were drinking in the bar’s back parking lot.

McDaniel was being initiated into the motorcycle club and was standing and holding a plastic garbage can above his head.

Investigators say motorcycle club members were throwing cups and bottles into the can when Jeffrey Camarda, 43, attempted to shoot the can from McDaniel’s head.

Camarda fired and struck McDaniel in the head, according to investigators.

McDaniel was transported by helicopter to Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point where he died from his wound early Monday morning.

Bearing ArmsFlorida Man! One Biker Kills Another Attempting To Shoot A Bucket Off His Head - Bearing Arms

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Gee let me guess...was drinking was involved????..not my way of joining some club. Hope they charge that shooter with murder one.

oppo

Full Access Member
Gee let me guess...was drinking was involved????..not my way of joining some club. Hope they charge that shooter with murder one.

He certainly deserves it but this definitely won't qualify. It will be manslaughter and weapons charges.

oppo

Full Access Member
...and possibly some sort of charge related to menacing. Hopefully he gets consecutive sentences.

Arckadian

Its stupidity like this that really hurt the law abiding citizens. If you are intoxicated then you should leave your weapon either at home locked up or at home locked up. There is no reason to have that on you and risk something stupid like that happening because you think it would be a fun game to play. If you are drunk your judgment is impaired and throwing in a gun is a really bad way to make a bad situation worse. If I go out and drink I have a DD and I don't have my weapon on me because I know that the alcohol will be a factor when, and if, I need to defend myself. I don't go unarmed, but I also don't carry a firearm if I want to get a little happy.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Gee I thought everybody in jail was framed by the police..be interesting to see how they will charge this idiot shooter..."Yeah your Honor I had ten shots of tequila or was it twelve but I didn't mean to shoot the poor follow in the head..I am really sorry".

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Just plain stupid imho.....why would you even let a drunk guy handle a weapon let alone shoot at his helmet... Biker life is way different than mine i guess. Thank God
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.