Off duty MP draws his CCW and shoots thug in the head

oppo

Full Access Member
while he has a hostage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbAhgWs8FLk]Quick Draw Expert: Off Duty Military Cop Pretends To Surrender Then Shoots Robber In The Head! - YouTube[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
But a good shot none the less.....I practice at the range with a silhouette target holding hostage. The only way to learn correctly is practice and that's not even a guarantee... but my hat goes off to him...

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
The good about the shot is that he committed and made the shot. The bad is he did it with one hand and if you saw the video when the shot broke he did not have control of the gun. In my opinion it was a very lucky shot. Fortunately for him and the hostage it worked.

I dry fire 4-5 days a week and live fire practice and competition to the tune of 1k rounds a week. My practice round count is evenly split between freestyle (two hand grip), strong hand, and weak hand. I have a pretty good idea what it takes to make that shot. He got lucky. Outcome was great.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Luck or not, sometimes, and I do mean sometimes, things just turn out the way they are supposed to with a little help from above. I didn't get to see the video before it came down, but it does certainly sound like a very high risk shot.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I agree, the no gunners people took it down cause a weapon saved a life instead of killing a good person...eat shit PELOSI

Members online

No members online now.