Obama--------Under The Bus

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
We knew Obama was in over his head. But instead of everyone lifting him up, They're throwing cinder blocks at him now.

"Last night, it was revealed that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had ordered more security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before it was attacked where four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens were murdered by Al-Qaeda but President Obama denied the request."

http://www.examiner.com/article/clinton-asked-for-more-security-benghazi-obama-said-no

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
I got all excited when I saw the title. I thought maybe the fool got run over but now I am disappointed. :(

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I got all excited when I saw the title. I thought maybe the fool got rover but now I am disappointed. :(

They're working on it. I think in order to save face, Bill & Hilary (under the advice of their legal council) are leaking info and not protecting Obummer anymore. I think they see the writing on the wall and that his chances for re-election are getting worse so this may be one way to avoid treason charges.

I've noticed some of the main stream media beginning to do this as well. They see the Good Ship Obama taking on water and they're tired of bailing. They see an opportunity to stand on the dock and watch it sink.

Arckadian

wouchie....... Should be interesting to see what happens to the president when all this somes to a head.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
It seems to me that the whole thing was not a big deal to Obama, makes you wonder what is to him? Oh getting four more years is a big deal to him.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I listen to a lot of conservative talk radio. There is a lot of talk about investigations and possible charges being brought against him. I think they are waiting until the election is over. About the only TV news organization talking about it is Fox News. The other media is acting like nothing happened. They are part of the coverup and I think they should be included in the charges somehow as well.

Even if Nobama get re-elected (heaven help us), I think he may face some charges but he may be able to hide behind executive privilege again (Fast & Furious). If the stories we are hearing are true (and it's looking that way) then the way he treated our people in Benghazi is deplorable. Some say treasonous. And then they tried to cover it up as a protest gone bad.

Another story I am hearing is that there wasn't really a consulate in Benghazi. It was a CIA compound. They were funneling weapons to the Syria. Here's the story.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/50586

Last edited:

priell3

Full Access Member
MEME.jpg

Members online

No members online now.