Obama firing a weapon

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Joe as president would make me go to mexico..........You know sneak in cus they don't want me...:ROFLJest:

Well is something were to happen to Obummer then Biteme would become president. If something happens to Bitemen then Pelosi would become president. If that doesn't send chills up your spine then I don't know what would. A double insurance policy from Obummers perspective.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I think you missed something in civics class. Piglossie is not in the picture . Ugly as it might be.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Oh, Obama fired a shotgun once in his life?

Ok, you can have my rifles and 30 round magazines.

:whymewhyme:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Amen! Hallelujah! Where's the Tylenol?

Name that movie.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation..funniest holiday movie ever.

"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!@kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s@!t he is. Hallelujah. Holy s@!t. Where's the Tylenol?" - Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase)

:killer:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation..funniest holiday movie ever.

"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!@kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s@!t he is. Hallelujah. Holy s@!t. Where's the Tylenol?" - Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase)

:killer:

No more calls please, We have a winner. You just won tickets to go see Barbara Streisand in concert. Her ya go:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUBNKCS1ICc]Barbra Streisand in Concert 2007 [HQ] - "Somewhere" ft Il Divo - YouTube[/ame]

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Well gee thanks I guess..I was looking for something else though..like a Susan Sarandon poster with a bulllseye on it.

Well why didn't you say so. I even threw in Tim Robbins as a bonus.

shooting_target.jpg

Members online

No members online now.