Obama firing a weapon

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Just more political spin. Just like Kerry goose hunting a few years back.

This way he can say he defends the 2A, "for hunting and sporting" and use it to drive a wedge between "responsible gun owners" and those crazy, anti-government lunatics that own those evil, children killing assualt weapons.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
He spotted the Constitution.

ObamashootingConst.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Like to see him on a Ma deuce. He would change his mine on gun control.

He damn sure would. He'd have real boner for once in his life.

He should go hunting with dick cheney.

Exactly what I was thinking. Better yet, Cheney got by with it, why can't Biden? Take ole Joe Break Dancer Biden hunting. That's the only way in Hell Biden would have a chance at Presidency. He's just a good of an actor as Obama is, so I think he can pull it off and get by with it too. :idiot:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Before they go hunting, give Obummer this hat for good luck. Then tell Joe to shoot anything with horns.
il_fullxfull.330867794.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Before they go hunting, give Obummer this hat for good luck. Then tell Joe to shoot anything with horns.
il_fullxfull.330867794.jpg

Our damn luck, Joe would come back to camp and say, I didn't see no White tail deer, no moose or nothing. All I saw with horns was a Black Angus cow.
:happy175:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Our damn luck, Joe would come back to camp and say, I didn't see no White tail deer, no moose or nothing. All I saw with horns was a Black Angus cow.
:happy175:

Yeah, Joe doesn't give you the confidence that he's the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

Members online

No members online now.