Obama and family African trip

Arckadian

I don't know about you guys, but I read the comments at the bottom of the page..... There are a lot of Liberal morons posting on it I see.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Makes me ill, I can't even afford to go to Atlanta to see my family and Obama's spending millions to take his family to Africa.......what an asshole!

kwo51

Full Access Member
Go see your family!!!!!! Time is coming when I 75 will not be usable soon. I am ready to run for office, after another rum and coke I can run for god. Little g.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Go see your family!!!!!! Time is coming when I 75 will not be usable soon. I am ready to run for office, after another rum and coke I can run for god. Little g.

You will have my vote for sure.... anyone on this forum can do a better job than our so called commander in chief..lol:roflbow:

kwo51

Full Access Member
100 million dollar vacation on us. Some body please take his credit card away.He has already explained why it will be so great for our country,for him to visit. BSBSBs

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Tell me exactly why he going to those third-world countries anyway..certainaly not for his health...I know to find his real birth certificate.

:Caffeine:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts