Night Sights

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Let me know how they look and work.
May be rolling through your world week of the 17th. may have to stop and buy you lunch to thank you for the membership. I have been in Plano,TX the last 7 weeks...

Will do. Glad you made it back to the Appalachian mountains :)

otasan

Full Access Member
I stopped by my local law enforcement store a few days ago and was told they are having problems getting Glock ns in stock. I went on amazon and found my meprolight tru dots that my other glocks have. Need to borrow my buddies rear sight tool and put them on. Oh btw I got them 15 bucks cheaper online than at store where they were outta stock. Concealed 27

Good luck to you! :dancingpoop:

kwo51

Full Access Member
But there is nobody to shoot in the closet like on the streets of Tampa. Well I'm assuming no one.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I dated this girl for awhile. She didn't like guns at all. I figured if I get her to shoot a couple times that would change. Nawww, she simply didn't like it. But she damn sure liked getting shot. She begged to get shot in the face all the time. Good thing she at least did that though, or I wouldn't have kept her around. Guess you could say she just liked a different type of gun !!! And boy did she ever !!!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I dated this girl for awhile. She didn't like guns at all. I figured if I get her to shoot a couple times that would change. Nawww, she simply didn't like it. But she damn sure liked getting shot. She begged to get shot in the face all the time. Good thing she at least did that though, or I wouldn't have kept her around. Guess you could say she just liked a different type of gun !!! And boy did she ever !!!

all of them like the different kind of gun, when face is the target I never miss....:rockit:

Members online

No members online now.