New Magpul Grip

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Put a new MAGPUL grip on...Feels much better to me now...Also love the compartment on bottom for spare keys and batteries....Concealed 27

Attachments

• DSC00192.jpg
    DSC00192.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 21

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I like the way the MOE grip feels, but that compartment is a PIA to get open. I sanded down the latch a little bit on mine so I don't have to use a torch and a pry bar to get it open.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Guess I got one that's a little easier than yours, not easy to open but I like it...don't need a pry bar..lol

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Lets play what's in your Grip........

I keep 2 rounds. (one for ZED and one as a tool) Spare batteries for sights. Visine bottle full of SLIP2000 EWL. 1 U.S. Quarter to adjust sight mounts if needed, and lenz cleaning cloth.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Batteries for sight and tlr-3 flashlight..also have 2 rounds of 556, Allen key for reflex sight...that's all

Bluez

Full Access Member
Now how do you make the Magpul grip work on a Picatinny?

I thought it was for Magpul MOE Handguards?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member

Bluez

Full Access Member
Lets play what's in your Grip........

Depends on ym rifle.
My most "hooked up' rifle my black LWRC M6A2 16 inch has:
- 2 spare firing pins
- spare bolt
- 2 spare piston cups
- 2 spare piston cup springs

I know it probably overkill but except for the spare bolt that stuff adds veyr little weight.

The other usually have 1 spare firing pin, if LWRC spare piston cup and piston cup spring. My FDE M6A2 does not have a spare bolt as it has the ACB bolt in its BCG, which I expect to outlast most rifles.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.