New Guy Referred From JKJC ( Shaggy-did you do it?)

Dave

I think Shaggy did it......haha

Anyway, I don't have any guns cause they all sunk in a terrible boating accident.........so I might only be able to "dredge up" a "before pic" of something when I get a chance.

So, just saying hi to all here. "I'll be back".

Dave

Dave

Here's one I dredged up.

python002.jpg

BIRDMAN

Yeah, haha. That pic was before the boat sunk.

I see Shaggy dragged you here too BIRDMAN....haha

Dave

yes he did. and as a matter of fact, that email was from me yesterday so i guess dragged you here :win:

Dave

Its ok, you can blame me. So tell us about this boating accident.

A BIG WIND erupted out of nowhere and swamped my canoe and all my firesticks and canoe sunk to the bottom of the deep blue sea. I barely made it to shore ahead of the sharks but luckily I speed surfed on my paddle and made it.............truely a sad day for my firestick collection.

Dave

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
A BIG WIND erupted out of nowhere and swamped my canoe and all my firesticks and canoe sunk to the bottom of the deep blue sea. I barely made it to shore ahead of the sharks but luckily I speed surfed on my paddle and made it.............truely a sad day for my firestick collection.

Dave

What a coincidence. The same exact thing happened to me. And my name is Dave also. It was some freaky Bermuda Triangle type stuff. Were you in a Coleman canoe? Those things tip really easy.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member

Dave

How long ago was this?

Members online

No members online now.