New guy checking in

dkyacht

Hey guys, heard about this forum from the FRF forum. I looked around a little bit but didn't see anything about group buy for ammo. Is this allowed? If so I'm interested in getting some 223 or 5.56 rounds? Thanks.

Dave

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
PM Birdman or Shaggy about group buys. Not sure if it's been discussed yet...but honestly a group buy on ammo probably won't net you much savings or be worth the time/effort to set up, since you can order in bulk from places like AmmunitionToGo.com and get pretty good prices ordering individually. Plus the logistics of shipping ammo to multiple places....yeah, unless you know a supplier willing to do that, I wouldn't bother.

dkyacht

PM Birdman or Shaggy about group buys. Not sure if it's been discussed yet...but honestly a group buy on ammo probably won't net you much savings or be worth the time/effort to set up, since you can order in bulk from places like AmmunitionToGo.com and get pretty good prices ordering individually. Plus the logistics of shipping ammo to multiple places....yeah, unless you know a supplier willing to do that, I wouldn't bother.

Oh ok if it isn't worth it I won't bother them. I was just curious. Thanks.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.