Need help picking a knife

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Benchmade.

Kershaw manufacturing is split between USA, Japan, and China
Gerber split between USA & China
Columbia River 100% China
SOG China
Leatherman no longer 100% USA. Some China parts.
Chris Reeve Knife 100% USA
William Henry 100% USA
Buck USA & China
Spyderco China & some USA

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The Buck Omni Hunter I just bought (from what I've seen) is made in the US. But the sheath is Chinese made. Go figure.:snoopfacepalm:

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Benchmade.

Kershaw manufacturing is split between USA, Japan, and China
Gerber split between USA & China
Columbia River 100% China
SOG China
Leatherman no longer 100% USA. Some China parts.
Chris Reeve Knife 100% USA
William Henry 100% USA
Buck USA & China
Spyderco China & some USA

Don't forget the Taiwanese Spyderco's

Full Access Member
Just thought i would revive this thread since my new Buck knives just arrived.
I am very happy with the quality,And made in the ol U.S.A. with a forever warranty.

Attachments

• IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
I had forgotten I made this thread. I ended up with another $100 gift card and finally broke down and got a benchmade 940. I'm in love with this knife, and now understand people's freaking out over them. If something ever happens to it, I'll get another. I'm sold on them. I've been a little nicer to it, but not much, and it's fantastic. Easy to get a razor sharp edge, holds a less sharp edge well, and fantastic build quality. #860, I dig the Bucks, too. I'd give them another try if I wasn't in love with this damn thing.

Full Access Member
I had forgotten I made this thread. I ended up with another $100 gift card and finally broke down and got a benchmade 940. I'm in love with this knife, and now understand people's freaking out over them. If something ever happens to it, I'll get another. I'm sold on them. I've been a little nicer to it, but not much, and it's fantastic. Easy to get a razor sharp edge, holds a less sharp edge well, and fantastic build quality. #860, I dig the Bucks, too. I'd give them another try if I wasn't in love with this damn thing.

I did look at some Benchmades also, I think that will be my next buy.

Members online

No members online now.