naval yard shots fired

kwo51

Full Access Member
It's hard to get on the list when you are writing it. Could be from the same tree seems there is some mental problems there

Domin8

It's very easy to get a gun on base. Gate security only checks ID, not a vehicles contents. The time it would take to check every vehicle is very time consuming.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Gate check is only the beginning of the safety net. We are at war and they were complacent in their screening of personal !

Domin8

Then I would have to argue that all security at all bases in the US are complacent. It's rate to actually see MPs at the gates checking IDs now. Usually it is a male DoD employee in their 60s+ just making sure everybody has ID to get on base. Some bases don't even have gate security. You can just drive on, do what you need to do, and then drive away.

kwo51

Full Access Member
But I bet you don't walk into the commanders building without further check. Yes I think we are not ready for what is to come. I have better security at my house.

Domin8

That depends on where you are at. I can only discuss what I know. I have not met any Commanders, that I'm aware of. I've met a Captain, and my wife will be eligible for Lt. Commander about the same time we leave her current duty station, but no Commanders as of yet, that I'm aware of. I have been to a few formal non military attire functions, so it is possibly that I've met a Commander, but I had no way to identify their rank.

/sarcasm

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Why wasn't the NSA checking up on this guy..but no they were spying on Joe the plumber to see if he made calls outside the U.S. or was a Tea Party supporter. There were many earlier alerts and signs to see that this guy was crazy..but once again local and federal agencies dropped the ball. He should of never been issued a security clearance to begin with.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Just read that the Marine guard detail had guns but no ammo. Clinton disarmed our basses in 93 I think.

Domin8

Your off by 25 years. It was Jimmy Carter in 1968. Clinton didn't order anything. The item you reference came from the Secretary of Defense in 1993, but was citing the federal law passed in 1968.

STF

Full Access Member
Just read that the Marine guard detail had guns but no ammo. Clinton disarmed our basses in 93 I think.

I'm not surprised. I stood near the Texas Mexico border a few years ago in the Nat Guard and they gave us M4s with no magazines nor ammo.

I set it on the ground and stood next to it.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

There was a thing on the computer the other day and for the life of me I cant find it. Had a pic of Biden ontop with his just buy a shotgun speach then had the pic of the navy yard shooter with a pic of a shotgun then under it with another pic of Biden holding his hand over his face.. I will keep looking to see if I can find it again.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
IMG_1597.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts