naval yard shots fired

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
At the naval yard " Naval Sea System Command" in Washington 3 shots were fired and 1 person was reported injured. The incident cured at around 8:00 Monday morning. This building employees 3000 people. There command center accounts for a quater of the entire navy's budget. Here's a link. Bay News 9 | Tampa News, Weather, Traffic, Entertainment, Politics | Bay News 9

Also on link 3 people stabbed close to Tampa in largo Florida, no names or reasons have been released on why this incident occurred.....
Concealed 27

Domin8

The update I just saw for this says 4 people dead and 2 law enforcement injured. Do I need to point out this is a Gun-Free Zone?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Wow, I went and reread and more info released as u said, at first they were saying very little but by the end of day we will know more..... I'm real interested to find out what happened....a security clearance is required to work there due to top secret files and technology.....I'm at a loss for words

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Seems like it might take the press away from the obama care vote,is this government that corrupt ? Bet you ass it is. Ostupid is chomping at the bit to come and get them, my send the Russians to get them. I have some russian for them.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Terrorist attack or pissed off Americans, some of them were wearing fatigues......what a shame our once beautiful country is becoming a shithole being run by idiots that cant control our top secret facilitys. Extremely sensitive stuff with building attack class submarines and acculla sub hunters. I would call that highly classified....we will see what comes of this situation...Concealed 27

Domin8

That's what happens when you privatize government jobs. Granted, many of the people in that building may have been prior military, but you still get a lot of individuals with no prior military experience that make it through the GS employment pool knowing it takes a lot for anything to happen to your job. My wife has many GS employees that she manages. She's always complaining about their laziness and lack of desire to get things done before the last minute.

/rant

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
BIA I agree with you 100%. Why not allow a trusted military personal to at least carry a handgun, makes no sense....if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, chances are its a duck.....we are in trouble if this stuff continues, we need to be aware of what's going all around us. In the community or on military bases. I live less than 5 miles from Macdill Air Force Base, cent com is run there.....scary shit in my book....
Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Thank Bill Clinton for taking weapons away from our servicemen and women on base. Currenlty 13 dead including the sleeze bag, and 3 in stable condition at the hospital with NON life threatening injuries and expected to make full recoveries after surgery.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Good old bill did that, what a surprise.....can't handle his own gun so he takes the ones away that need it...POS.....
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I think, not sure but I think that navel yard was mostly civilian contractors. So they wouldn't be armed anyhow. But even if there were a few armed military that could have responded sooner it might have reduced the deceased and shortened the shooting spree.

The guard(s) at the entrances were armed but that didn't stop him. Apparently he surprised them. There is speculation that the rifle he used was taken from one of the guards. Be interesting to see if that is true or not.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
The lack of armed military in these places pisses me off the most. On the news there is a serviceman in uniform saying how the guy he was talking to 3' away from him in a hall fell over dead after being shot by the gunman. He in turn ran away down the hall.

These people are supposed to be our military personnel, but are helpless to do anything while on active duty!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Who else thinks these type shooting are going to continue until the liberals get their way with gun control. Every time one of these happens the blood hasn't dried and they're out there saying "See, we told you. We need gun control".

If they'd get their head out of their azzes they'd see that he already broke about a dozen other laws. What makes them think he'll follow a new one.

kwo51

Full Access Member
They will not stop till they have gone door to door and taken all of us away or killed us. History repeating itself. GOD help us.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I wonder if Obama will be coming on TV to say that shooter could have been his brother, or his cousin??? :shrug: I mean, he's obviously African American or shall we say Black since I don't call a low life Fuck like that shooter an American !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts