Not pretty but she is mine.

ever see any nice composite stocks?

Attachments

• 2013-01-02_14-05-47_966.jpg
    2013-01-02_14-05-47_966.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 47

SWSS

Full Access Member
Thanks. Oh, I love her like she is. I do however have some pieces parts available and I was thinking a "fun" gun may be in order...

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Nice SWSS, pick one up myself this year

9ehegy2a.jpg

SWSS

Full Access Member
sweet, I need a couple of the mo'betta capacity mags...what have you seen that works best?

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Honestly I'm not sure. I only have this one that came with it. Haven't started looking in to it very much.

Arckadian

I would like to get me an M1 eventually, but if that stupid ban goes through and Feinstein gets her way.... getting one would be all but impossible. How much do one of those run these days anyway?

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
I would like to get me an M1 eventually, but if that stupid ban goes through and Feinstein gets her way.... getting one would be all but impossible. How much do one of those run these days anyway?

Don't remember the amount I paid, was around 400-500 over the summer before the panic

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I use to work for IBM. Back during the war IBM made carbines. I 've always wanted an IBM made carbine to kind of connect my appreciation of guns to where I had worked. But a numbers matching IBM carbine fetches a high price. Too rich for my blood at least.

doublestack

Saw one at Big 5 sporting goods before xmas........around $650 as i recall. Have Dad's bayonet that he used during WW2 in the S. pacific. Would be kinda cool to see it on a carbine like the one he had during the war.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Saw one at Big 5 sporting goods before xmas........around $650 as i recall. Have Dad's bayonet that he used during WW2 in the S. pacific. Would be kinda cool to see it on a carbine like the one he had during the war.

That would be cool

SWSS

Full Access Member
just check online...just like every other mag - gone... I found a 3pk 15rd set for 44.95, south korean military new. backordered until atleast the end of feb...oh well.

SWSS

Full Access Member
woowhoo! ordered 3 new 15rd mags from Aim Industries, 10 bucks a piece. looks good. just got them in last week.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
All of them MI's are pretty in their own right. And that one actually does look alot nicer that many others I've seen. I have a buddy that bought a carbine the same time I bought my Garand. His is pretty rough. But, him and I did the same thing. Of the choice we had, we went for the oldest serial #'s. The Garandes were Korean War vintage and I ended up with the ugliest of all of them, but it turned out to be a SA WWll built in late 43.

SWSS

Full Access Member
nice. got mine from grandpa, no choice but aint complaining!!

I was just northeast of you last weekend in midwest city.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts