Mikhail Kalashnikov passes away

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Interviewers regularly asked him what he thought of the damage and suffering his weapons had caused. He usually answered with some variation of what he said in the Kremlin after a celebration of his 90th birthday in 2009.

“I sleep soundly,” he said. “I created a weapon to defend the motherland. It was not my fault that it was sometimes used where it should not have been. That is the fault of politicians.”

kwo51

Full Access Member
Most of the guns made were copies in other countries. I wounder if he got royalties? The Remington curse was strange form of guilt trip that the mother had and kept building on to the mansion to get rid of the ghosts of the people here family's gun killed.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I stand erected. This house is still interesting place. Do you think the lights are on and nobody s home?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I stand erected. This house is still interesting place. Do you think the lights are on and nobody s home?

The only reason I knew this was due to a television show talking about it. Can't even remember the name of the show but I knew the eccentric lady that continuously built onto her house was Winchester.

She has stairways leading nowhere and holes in the floor so watch where you're walking in that place. It was all to confuse the spirits that haunted her.

And if you stand erected, I didn't have anything to do with it.

Last edited:

STF

Full Access Member
I celebrated his life with the purchase of this guy.

First shots here never sighted in.

And then we blew up a pumpkin.

Members online

No members online now.